Thursday, June 26, 2014

Child's Play the Van Gogh Way

Captain Awesome and Aunt Shade-Queen of the Universe
had a small tornado...I mean visitor, come for an
overnight stay a couple of weekends ago.  Last time 
we saw Devin (Captain Awesome's grandson)
he looked like this.....
 
 
Now.....he looks like this....
 
 
Budding Superhero...
Takes after Grandpa!
 
 
Dashing good looks...
Must be from Aunt Shade.. 
(Or maybe mom Amber who was
resolutely camera shy.)
 
 
Art enthusiest...
Check out the Chagall T-shirt.
That came back with us from Nice, France.
 
And speaking of art appreciation...


I updated this piece from a class I took
at Vino and Vango...
 
 
with a few personalized Devin touches.
 
 
A cheerful rug to save the knees...
A ball to keep him busy...
And blocks to spell his name.


Devin zoomed right in on the ball.
It's one of the first words he's learned how to say.
Good thing I put one in the picture.


I know I took some liberties...
but I think Van Gogh would approve!


Thank you Devin for coming to visit...
Even if it was too short.


No comments:

Post a Comment